Since we bought the RV last month, we've done a few things. First, took it into the shop to get fixed up.
Got some useful information in the shop. Apparently the trailer has two waste holding tanks - one "gray," which exclusively holds the dirty soap/runoff sink water, the other is "black," which exclusively holds the output from the toilet. Each holds 22 gallons. Then, there is a fresh water tank which holds 28 gallons. Last is the hot water tank, which holds 6 gallons. Six. And it takes about 40 minutes to heat up those 6 gallons. Guess I won't be taking any 20-minute showers this summer.
A couple weeks later we took the rig out for a wash.
![]() |
| Who's that in the truck bed? |
Nick cleaned the exterior, while I spent a day cleaning the interior. I think it looks decent!
![]() |
| A view from the bed, facing the inside of the RV. The entrance is in the back left corner. The bathroom door is swung open. |
![]() |
| A view of the bathroom. |
![]() |
| A view from the entrance. |




No comments:
Post a Comment